Tech Lead - React Native
Calcey is a global boutique software product engineering firm with offices in the USA, Singapore, and Sri Lanka. For two decades, we have delivered bespoke digital products for startups, SMEs, and global corporations including PayPal, Stanford University, and the Wikimedia Foundation. Recognized as one of the best workplaces in the IT/ITeS sector, we take pride in nurturing a culture where passion thrives. Calcey’s Colombo office requires a Tech Lead – React Native.
Jump to section:
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Mentor and coach team members to foster ongoing skills development
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our development teams
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure high quality software
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in technology and product roadmap discussions
We Expect You To Have
- High proficiency & hands on experience in mobile application development with React Native.
- Experience with state management frameworks like Redux, Zustand or MobX
- Knowledge and experience in Architectural and Design Patterns
- Thorough in Object Oriented Design
- Experience with iOS and Android will be a plus
- 5+ years hands on industry experience
- Willingness to learn different programming paradigms, languages, and technologies is a requirement
It's Great If You Have
- Ability to understand, adapt, initiate, implement processes, and operate in a changing and sometimes undefined environment
- Analytical thinking and planning, communication, problem-solving, good judgment, and the ability to influence others positively is required
- Ability to effectively communicate even when the information is sensitive/difficult
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask, manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ethical, Courageous, Transparent, Imaginative, Candid, and Responsible
Compensation: A highly attractive compensation package pegged to the US dollar awaits the right individual.
Calcey is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.