Calcey Technologies, a professional services firm providing offshore Software Development expertise from Colombo, Sri Lanka, has internship opportunities in Software Engineering. Candidates are welcome to get on board Calcey’s agile development environment and gain exposure to building enterprise applications for its clients in the USA, the EU, the UK and elsewhere.
About International Internships @Calcey
You will ideally be an undergraduate in software engineering or computer science, looking to gain internship experience working from an Asian country.
Your objective will be to study the methodologies and work practices at Calcey’s R&D Center in Colombo, Sri Lanka. You will have an appointed mentor, and Calcey will supply you with the necessary tools and experiences to help you develop your skills and knowledge in your internship’s focus area.
If you are passionate about working with different people to craft high-performance software, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
This is a hands-on internship that includes the development, testing and quality control of software development projects, under the guidance of experienced mentors. The main activities for the SE Internship are:
- The study of Web, Mobile and Cloud Architectures for real-world business requirements
- The use of software design patterns and good practices
- Hands-on programming in at least one of the following technologies of your preference (iOS / Objective-C / Swift, Android, Python, AngularJS / ReactJS / NodeJS, Ruby, .NET, PHP)
- Software Configuration Management and the use of GIT
- The practice of Scrum
- Exposure to Design Reviews and Code Reviews
- Agile Testing
- Team communication and documentation of ideas
If Interested please email your PDF resume to with the job title “International Internship – Software Engineering” as the Subject.