Sales and Marketing (USA, EU, UK, Australia)
Calcey Technologies, a professional services firm providing offshore Software Development expertise from San Francisco, CA, and Colombo, Sri Lanka, has internship opportunities in Sales & Marketing. Candidates are welcome to get on board Calcey’s agile development environment and gain exposure to selling products and services to clients in the USA, the EU, the UK and elsewhere.
About International Internships @Calcey
You will ideally be an undergraduate in sales, marketing or a related discipline, looking to gain internship experience.
Your objective will be to study the sales strategy and practices at Calcey and gain hands-on exposure. You will have an appointed mentor, and Calcey will supply you with the necessary tools and experiences to help you develop your skills and knowledge in your internship’s focus area.
If you are passionate about working with different people to sell high-performance software and software services, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
This is a hands-on internship that includes the marketing and selling of software development services and software products, under the guidance of experienced mentors. The main activities for the Sales/Marketing Internship are
- Developing sales and marketing strategy for different service verticals and products
- Supporting sales activities such as prospect profiling, cold calling, pitching, negotiating etc.
- Supporting marketing activities like pitch formulation, churning out product marketing material, researching the market potential for products
- Growth hacking of services and products, A/B Testing
- Determining client business requirements
- Traveling to client sites and facilitating client meetings onsite
- Customer account management, client satisfaction management
- Preparing for and participating in trade shows
If Interested please email your PDF resume to with the job title “International Internship – Sales & Marketing” as the Subject.